Sunday, November 11, 2012

Catch The Bug Challenge

"Hugs"
November Theme Challenges
Things with a tail!
 
 
Found a "Tail" at just some lines digi store.  This is Jessi Hugs a Cat.  Catch the Bug Challenge is  asking us to create a project with anything with a tail and link it to Bugaboo Stamps challenge.
Did I mention that there are prizes to win?  Goody  goody...goody
This time I used my sewing machine to stitch my card.  Of course I used my copics, SCAL and cricut.  No project is complete without some bling..bling, imaginisce, diamond glaze and some stickles.  This theme goes right along with my theme "I love orange Kitties".
What inspires me first is PAPER when starting a new project.  I go through my huge stacks of paper and go from there.  A good friend and I share papers from our packs.  Great to have good friends, most of them do scrap booking (I don't, just cards).





Please leave a comment and become  a follower of my blog.
Thanks for sharing with me, my passion, my love and my blog.
Lynnel Lynch

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lynnel, I just saw that you had written a note on my blog. I have been so bad about posting what I am doing. Your cards are very cute. The last thing I did at CDAC was the vintage artist trading cards. I hope to get back into the challenges soon. Thanks for your comments.

    ReplyDelete