Saturday, May 4, 2013

CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenage

"Woodland Baby"
digi by Nana Vic's
 
CDAC is showcasing the newest challenges, starting April 1st-June. This is very exciting. This image was free from Nana Vic's and is entered in CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge. After this card is entered I will receive the forth FREE digi image. There will be a total of 4 free digi images for this challenge. "4 times the fun".

I used my copic pens to color this digi. I punched out some little butterflies from the same paper of the frame, and used my favorite Stickles..(diamond).  Also used my imaginisce rock glam's on the center of the flowers.


Please leave a comment and become a follower of my blog or just say "HI". Thanks for sharing with me, my passion, my love and my blog.
Lynnel Lynch

4 comments:

  1. Oh Lynnel I LOVE this! Framing the image was inspired and the tiny butterflies really set it off. Just beautiful;!Hugs,
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words.
    Hugs,
    Lynnel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynnel, this is absolutely stunning! wow. Love all the white space to show off the image and your colouring is fabulous! Love it! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your are so sweet, thanks for the praise.
      Lynnel

      Delete