Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Crafters Digital Art Center Progressive challenge,22a

"Thank You Sew Much"
cdacpc 22a PC, Digi by Pattie Creations
 
This is my latest entry in the challenge at Crafters Digital Art Center.  I just love coloring with my copic pens.  The broader and the rick-rack was from using my SCAL program and my Cricut. I used embroidery thread and glued it on the spools.  I have had this thread for over 40 years, back when I was a hippy I embroidered everything.  Look at the price I paid for the floss by in the olden days!
12 cents
Thanks so much to Pattie for letting us use her creation digi stamp this time.  I just love Pattie Creations images.  Because these artist give us free images to use in the challenges, I always visit their sites and purchase some of of their digi stamps. 
 Great group of artists, thank you all.
 
Copic colors used

 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Love the way you used the thread around the reels and the embellishments.... so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative cards! Thanks so much for sharing them with all of us at Catch the bug with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you will be back to play along with us again soon! :)

    Scrappy - Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete