Monday, October 1, 2012

New entry in CDAC Progressive Challenges.


"Keepin' it rural"
cdacpe21, doodlepantry
 
I found this wonderful website Crafter's Digital Art Center.  This is the first time I have ever entered my cards in challenges.  It is so much fun to share with so many other talented card makers from all over the world.  I started using digi stamps and I absolutely love them.  We receive a free digi image from various artists and make a paper project then enter them.  They get posted and comments get shared. 
What fun!
There are several challenges to pick, my favorite is "cdac free progressive challenges" by Priscilla Styles http://priscillastyles.ning.com. The entry this time is this cute little pig by doodlepantry.
 
I used my copics, cricut and software(SCAL) and svg files from "Bird's Cards" also stickles on my little butterflies.


No comments:

Post a Comment